Zombie's Prologue Zombie's Prologue

Ouch,

Your grammar is terrible to say the least. In order to enthrall people about a story with very unprofessionally done drawings you need to understand the language you're using. The storyline isn't too terrible, but I hope it isn't mostly text based like this preview was. If you'd like be to go over your script before you place it in a flash then give me a pm with it.

Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

Beautifully done

Your work is very artistic and fits Perfectly to the music. It's like I feel bad that I even have to give this thing a five. Shouldn't you just get to upload your stuff without it even being considered for deletion?

Fate responds:

I'm glad you think it suits the music.
that's always the hardest part for me.
Finding the right song.
And I don't mind the judgement process, though it drives me crazy when it's got one vote left, and nobody watches it. :P

Melbourne shuffle stick Melbourne shuffle stick

Wow,

The intro was kinda noobish, but the flash was actually pretty good when it got into it. Could've gone a little something with the background characters, but the blurring was a nice touch. For a second animation I have to say this is great work.

Tuggieman responds:

the intro was supposed to resemble the youtube video: Melbourne Shuffle Compilation 3. thats why I put that there.

And yes, the background was not supposed to be seen directly.

FlashBack John FlashBack John

There's only one way to review that...

Lol, wtf? 10.

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

This movie

Is what I joined newgrounds for six years ago. Thank you.

Skaijo responds:

Wow! Very touching comment. I sincerely appreciate the love. :3

-Empty- -Empty-

Could you screw it up any more?

When you add a coma that means you're adding a conjunction such as: and, but, or or. Your beginning statement is a regular sentence that does not need the help of comas. You did it to sound smart and I hate you for it because you're dumb. Very dumb. "When all is lost an angel will rise AND she will be your savior." Btw, I voted 1. Have a nice day.

Oreogazmic responds:

Well if wanted to sound smart, i'd join a math or language club or something and talk about boring stuff and then make an educational video about my experience. That sounds like a good idea actually, maybe ill do that for my next one!

Thanks for the review!!

the sleepover the sleepover

This movie

is crap. The only reason it's still up is because it's not letting me vote on it while logged in.

williamreinsch responds:

yeah, because your one vote would have brought it down from 2.38 to 0.05

RepublicaSocialistaMundia RepublicaSocialistaMundia

Simply Amazing

Just blew my mind... stunning.

Kenzu responds:

Thank you! That's exactly the emotion I wanted to evoke!

TwelveOhEight2006 TwelveOhEight2006

Dear mother of god..

Simply put.. I loved it.. It was beautifuly done.. A grotesque symphony of chaos which enveloped the screen was invisionary! The newest addition to my favorites!

Farewell to You Farewell to You

it was interesting..

not many people do flashes like this.. and when chicks get shot not many leave a dead chick with her panties exposed.. well i hope that works out for you. it was good it just needed a little more sound and maybe a tad better graphics on some parts but other than that it is good.

S-M-films responds:

Thanks i was aiming for the little twisted feeling in there glad u thought it was interesting :)